Sunday, June 15, 2008

Been Awhile...

So when I started this blog, I thought I would be able to write every day and be as interesting as so many of the women I met when I attended the Disney Mommy Blogger Mixer back in April. Not that I thought blogging is easy, but I thought I'd be more interesting and have more insightful things to say, words of wisdom. One thing I've found out about myself is that I don't. Things happen in the normal course of the day, but although I have started taking my camera with me and have taken a bunch of great pictures I normally wouldn't have, the having insteresting things to say part just isn't always there.

So aside from that, here are ten things I've discovered about myself over the past few weeks.

  1. I am the mom of a pre-school graduate, soon to be kindergartener.
  2. As much as you think you do, you very rarely really know someone.
  3. I have very little patience.
  4. My to-do list seems to grow daily, but very rarely gets shorter.
  5. It takes awhile for the fact that someone is gone to really set in and become your reality.
  6. Sometimes it's better to just not say anything at all.
  7. Even at 2 years old, kids can be pretty insightful.
  8. Just because you once were organized doesn't mean that you will always be that way.
  9. Dreams are often better off staying dreams.
  10. I'm pretty good at Guitar Hero.

1 comment:

  1. I'm in a bit of a blogging rut myself Ms. Amy. You have a lot of good lessons there though.

    And though I've never played I'm 100% sure I would suck at Guitar Hero. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Clicky Web Analytics