Monday, February 16, 2009

She's A Repeater

My daughter is a repeater. I should have learned this with Aaron, to be careful what I say around him because you never know when it will resurface. Usually at less than opportune times.

Lately we've been having an issue with Aaron, who at 6 years old, thinks that just because he's bigger than her, he's "the boss" of her. Many times, we'll hear them arguing "I'm the boss of you" and then the other reply, "No, I'M the boss of YOU!" I constantly find myself telling Aaron, "You're not her mommy and you're not her daddy, so you're not the boss of her." Another favorite of mine, apparently is, "Mind your own business," although I didn't realize it. Until....

My almost 3 year old Camryn certainly doesn't stand for any of this crap of people being "the boss" of her and telling her what to do. The other day, we were in the car and Aaron was in her face about something and she just gets right up to him and screams at the top of her lungs "your business Aaron!"

Nice, huh?

See what comes out of the mouths of other kids at this great weekly meme, hosted by Unexpected Art: A Positive Blog.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha! That's awesome. My daughter says stuff all the time and I'll ask my husband where she gets it from. He says "um, you? You say that ALL the time." Go figure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes...we have repeaters in our house too. My 4 and 6 year old are constantly at one another almost like husband and wife. My daughter is always saying- "You just don't get it". that always cracks me up.

    PS - I don't want Lost either. I stopped watching it after Season One. I just don't get it. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete

 
Clicky Web Analytics