Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 Random Things

Here's a fact: I love Facebook. I'll admit it, I really love it. But right now, I'm cheating. I got something on Facebook that challenged me to write 25 random things about myself, so I did. And now it's my most recently blog post. Talk about time management and multi-tasking!

  1. I never went to sleepaway camp and instead went to a performing arts camp and my husband makes fun of me for that. Alot.
  2. I'm the petrified of sickness and death for anyone in my family.
  3. I think that my kids are the funniest kids I've ever met and that they're less obnoxious than alot of kids I know.
  4. I love movie soundtracks.
  5. I would be in big trouble if I ever lost my Blackberry.
  6. I love most reality tv.
  7. I have a blog but don't tell anyone from my "real life" about it.
  8. I started taking piano lessons when I was three years old and continued for 15 years. I stopped playing in front of people when I was 12 because I had a bad experience with a NYSSMA judge.
  9. One of my favorite movies is Frequency and I've watched it on cable four times in the last week.
  10. This is the first time in 6 years that I will not have full time childcare/household help.
  11. I have two separate sets of in-laws who are not related to each other by blood.
  12. I have known my husband and one set of my in-laws since I'm in 5th grade.
  13. I wish my grandma had been alive to meet even one of my kids but am happy that my son was named after her.
  14. I believe in psychics and that certain people have the ability to communicate with people after they've died.
  15. My son shares a birthday with my mother in law who passed away in 1985.
  16. My very best friend has been my very best friend since kindergarten.
  17. I hate when someone is mad at me or when I think that someone is mad at me.
  18. I love that owning LIParentSource.com has allowed me to do so many cool things, like being invited to an all expense paid weekend in Disney World last year with 20 amazing moms that I never would have met otherwise.
  19. I love that although it is so huge, the internet makes the world so much smaller.
  20. I think it's amazing that 34 year old women have the same friend problems as 14 year old girls.
  21. I love that although I had to twist Rebecca's arm really hard to get her to join Facebook last year, she has finally reached 500 friends and loves Facebook more than I do.
  22. I love that so many of our real life friends have been our friends since high school or before. There's so much history there.
  23. I think it's adorable to hear my son talk about his "girlfriend" and how they're going to get married. He's only 6 years old.
  24. I don't feel old enough to have a 6 year old child in kindergarten.
  25. In the last year, I've learned alot about who in my life are real friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Clicky Web Analytics