Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tomorrow Is Another Day

Today was a day that I just didn't want to face.
I didn't want to open my eyes.
I didn't want to get out of bed.
I didn't want to work.
I didn't want to talk to anyone.
I didn't want to do anything.

Maybe it was the weather. Or the headache that I have been waking up with almost every morning for the past week. Or maybe it was just a day that my body and mind were screaming out for rest.

We're all entitled right? Even moms.

As lousy as today was, I made a decision that I will not let this put me into a funk. 2009 is the year of thinking positively. And reaching goals. And succeeding.

Tomorrow is another day.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, oh. Thinking about you today. it is so hard when you have one of those days...I had one on Sunday...took a shower and put my PJ's back on.

    Sleep well, wake up refreshed and ready to face tomorrow! I know you will.

    Terra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Amy, I truly hate days like that.. they make you feel so drained. I hope your headache is gone today.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Virtual hugs. Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

 
Clicky Web Analytics