Friday, May 2, 2008

Mommy, I'm Naked

Both kids went to bed at their normal times. Camryn at 7, Aaron at 8. I knew Cam would be up for awhile because she took a late nap and didn't wake up until 5. After about a half hour, Aaron came out of his bed.

"Mommy, I'm having alot of pain."
"What's the matter? What hurts?"
"My pee-pee."
"Do you have to go to the bathroom?"
"No, it just hurts."
"Okay, go back into your bed and I'll check on you in a few minutes."
After a few minutes, he was sleeping. Awesome.

I come back to my computer, playing with the blog while I should be doing work and/or figuring out how I can quit my job, when I hear Camryn yell, "Mommy, I'm naked. Pajamas off." in her two year old voice. Really? No way. It has to be a ploy. A ploy to stay awake.

So I give in and go into her room, and seriously, she is standing there in a diaper, holding her pajamas.

"Camryn, why did you take your pajamas off?"
"Mommy, I naked."
"Yes, I see, let's put your pajamas back on. Why did you take them off?"
"Ummmm....I don't know."

Now she's in her crib. Hopefully not getting naked again. This could be a LONG night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Clicky Web Analytics