Thursday, May 15, 2008

My first tag...

I've been tagged for the very first time! This is a milestone in my bloggy-ness...

Anyway, my Disney bud Darcie from Such The Spot tagged me with a fun meme. Since I just got to work, this is probably a good way to avoid the pile of papers on my desk and procrastinate the inevitable. So here goes (let me know how I do...)

Favorite person (outside family)? Right now, my cleaning lady. She's a luxury. And she does all of those things that I hate to do, like scrubbing the bathrooms. She comes every other week but every time she comes, she leaves my house with the greatest smell. And she loves my kids. Last time she did my 2 year old daughter's hair. We love her.

Favorite food? Sushi. Especially that from Kumo. Yummmm....

Quirks about you? I sometimes get into moods of OCD. Everything has to be done right at that time, exactly the way I need it to be done. It's not a great attribute.

How would the person who loves you most describe you in ten words or less? I'll have to update this later, after I talk to Craig.

Any regrets in life? None. I wouldn't be where I am today without the decisions that I have made.

Favorite Charity/ Cause? So many. I'd say Smiles for Scott and St. Baldrick's right now, because their cause is very near and dear to us.

Favorite Blog recently? All of my Disney mommys. And Self Made Mom.

Something you can’t get enough of? Really bad reality TV. Like Big Brother. And The Hills.

Worst job you’ve ever had? I worked in a supermarket one summer when I was 14 or 15. This was before supermarkets had scanners at the registers. I had to punch all of the prices in by hand. I met a summer boyfriend there and his friend wanted to hang out with my friend. His friend was 25; we were 15. At the time we thought it was cool. Thinking about it now, it's gross and scary.

What job would you pay NOT to have? Anything that is physical. Or dirty. Or maybe the job I have now...

If you could be a fly on the wall, where? Definitely my son's nursery school. It's an enigma right now to me. My mantra - it's almost over.

Favorite Bible verse right now? None? I wouldn't even know where to start with this one.

Guilty Pleasure? Anything chocolate.

Got any confessions? Sure. In contemplating leaving my job, I'm petrified to give up my nanny.

If you HAD to spend $1,000 on YOURSELF, how would you spend it? New clothes. For sure. There is definitely nothing cool about any article of clothing that I own.

Favorite thing about your house? My kitchen/living room/dining room. We opened the whole thing up, designed it ourselves. I love it, especially when we have company.

Least favorite thing about your house? No landscaping. Our driveway. Our pink-with-black-tile-and-fake-marble-only-room-in-the-house-not-redone bathroom. And the fact that our non-shedding dog actually does shed.

One thing you are bad at? Anything sports related. And suddenly, being organized. Note that this was never a problem for me before.

One thing you’re good at? Loving my kids.

If you could change something about your circumstances, what? I wish we were financially able to do all of the things that we want to do.

Who would you like to meet someday? Billy Joel.

What makes you feel sexy? How I look with a good haircut.

Who is your real life hero? My husband.

What is the hardest part of your job? Job 1 - Having patience with my suddenly separation anxiety ridden children. Job 2 - Taming the paper piles. Job 3 - Keeping organized.

When are you most relaxed? After my husband gets home and kids are sleeping.

What stresses you out? Lots of stuff. The kids whining. The kids crying when I have to go to work. Realizing the expenses we need to pay. Taking my kids to a restaurant and having them misbehave. People not understanding what I am trying to say.

What can you not live without? My computer. It's a problem.

Do you agree or disagree with the recent article that reported that blogs are authored by narcissists? Disagree. I know too many people who blog for themselves and really don't even want pepople to read them.

Why do you blog? Because I'm a wanna be writer and needed to add something else to my jam packed schedule. Seriously because there are things I want to say and no one to listen. My computer always is ready to listen.

Who are you tagging? (Note: I have to think some more about this. I don't know that many bloggers, sadly)
New bloggers - Life As A Supermom
Bloggy Friends - The Ladybug and Her Blogging Mama, Musings of a Housewife
Bloggers I'd Like To Get To Know Better - Suburban Diva

Here are the rules:
1. Answer the questions
2. Link back to whoever tagged you
3. Tag eight bloggers to do the same, 2 from each category.
New/ newer bloggers (since we want to share the love and send them traffic)
Bloggy friends
Bloggers you’d like to get to know better
Bloggers you don’t think will respond, but you hope will

1 comment:

  1. Yay Amy! Thanks for playing along with me.

    Memes are such fun ways to get to know more about you. And I appreciated hearing about your sudden organizational shortcomings. I'm suffering from the same disorder!

    ReplyDelete

 
Clicky Web Analytics